- Students build prosthetics hands with help of 3D printer. The Star. 18 December 2015.
- 54-Hour Hackathon Gives Participants Crash Course in Hardware Startups. Tech Vibes, Canada. 9 March 2015.
- Nelson Mandela: He Sacrificed His Freedom So Others Could Be Free. Foreign Policy Journal, USA, 11 December 2013.
- Nelson Mandela: He sacrificed his freedom so we could be free Governance Now, India, 11 December 2013.
- Warsaw talks a failure, but there is still hope for climate change cooperation. Global Times, China, 8 December 2013.
- Lowering commitments, not emissions. The Daily Star, Bangladesh, 4 December 2013.
- UN Climate Talks in Warsaw: What Is There to Negotiate? UN Pass Blue, 20 November 2013.
- ICT and Human Development: a Panel Discussion, Doordarshan (National TV Channel of India). 18 April 2012.
- Finding Justice in a Power-Asymmetric World, AllAfrica.com, 20 March 2009.
- Nath: ‘El 0,7 es un eslogan de los países ricos para transferir recursos’. Actualidad, Nacional, Spain. 11 February 2009.
- Responsables del Banco Mundial dicen que las TIC “son la agenda más importante para el desarrollo, La Hora de Asturias, Spain, Terra Actualidad – EFE (Spain), 11 February 2009.
- Interview by radio Choice FM Ghana on “Ending Aid Dependence”, 25 April 2008.
- Interviewed by the Asia Pacific Network Newsletter (APNN), India, September 2007.
- My Dream Image. Interviewed by Smart Photography. May 2007.
- “Selling to India” Opinion Piece, International Herald Tribune. 25 August 2006.
- The participation in the Initiative Electronic South-east Europe has a positive influence on Electronic Moldova (In Russian and In Moldovian). The Ministry of Information Development News Release. Government of Moldova, Moldova. June 2005.
- Interviewed by the National TV (Serbian Language) and the Independent TV (English Language), Montenegro. 29 September 2004.
- Interviewed by the Press Service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 28 May 2004
- Interviewed by the Azerbaijan National Newspaper “The Zerkalo (The Mirror)” on use of ICT in private sector, 8 November 2003
- Interviewed by the National Mongolian TV on civil society and social development issues, Ulanbaator, Mongolia, September 7, 2003
- Interviewed by the “New York Times” about Development Space initiative. 11 April 2002
- BBC-UK World Service’s speaker on their program “Outlook” on the impact of Computers in Developing Countries. November 2000
- Follow Vikas Nath on WordPress.com
- Co-Founder, Space Watch
- Inlaks Scholar, London School of Economics, UK
- Chair (Agriculture), World Information Technology Forum (WITFOR)
- International Development, Environment, UN and Global Governance, South-South Cooperation, ICT and e-governance
Prior to his role as Associate Director, FUNDS Project (New York / Geneva), Vikas Nath was the Special Advisor to the Executive Director and Head (Media and Communication), South Centre in Geneva, and before that as Policy Analyst with UNDP in New York. He has also worked with Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.
Mr. Nath has founded number of global enterprises, networks and forums. He has worked in over 60 countries on agriculture, environment, development, ICT, e-governance and south-south cooperation.